Woman Raped by Homeless Man While Group of People Watched

As transit guards pulled the naked illegal alien off of his helpless rape victim, “people were holding their phone up in the direction of this woman being attacked.” A female riding a transit train in the City of Brotherly Love was nearly loved to death by a homeless transient, while instead of using their phones to dial 911, fellow passengers recorded the action to watch at home later. They were much more interested in filming the live porn than stepping in to stop it.

Woman raped in front of live audience

So far, none of the bystanders have been charged with anything after the Philadelphia transit riders “held up their cellphones and pointed them in the direction of the sexual assault instead of calling 911.”

It happened Wednesday night, October 13 on board a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority train. This particular SEPTA line runs from Market-Frankford toward the town of Upper Darby. The woman hasn’t been identified.

Fiston Ngoy, age 35, was arrested in the act and charged with rape and assault. His last known address is a homeless shelter. Even better, the “Congolese national’s visa was terminated in 2015 because he failed to remain a student.”

Ngoy “pled guilty in 2017 in Washington D.C.” to a sexual abuse misdemeanor. He got “120 days in prison and nine months probation” over that. Police are especially perturbed with the onlookers who let him keep raping the woman, just so they could film it. That should be illegal but probably isn’t. They aren’t sure yet.

The woman was transported to the hospital and Ngoy will be taking cold showers in jail until he raises $180,000 bail. It’s not clear if a public defender has been appointed.

Chief of the SEPTA police, Thomas J. Nestel III notes that “other riders were on the train at the time but that there were very few notifications to the police.” Well, none actually.

No calls for help

“No calls were made to 911 in Philadelphia,” Chief Nestel scolds. He admits that he’s holding out hope they might be wrong about that count. “Police are still waiting to see whether 911 calls were made to Delaware County, which covers the train’s last two stops.”

As far as they can tell however, the woman suffered vicious attack “until a SEPTA employee saw what was happening.” As soon as he spotted the activity on a monitor, “officers responded within three minutes.”

People should be angry about this, the chief thunders. This woman could have been saved sooner. “What we want everyone to be is angry, disgusted and join us in being resolute to continue to make the system safe. We need help from the public to notify us when they see incidents that are occurring that are unusual.”

Today’s passengers in Philadelphia aren’t exactly expected to notice such behavior really is “unusual.” They also don’t like to get involved because it could be fatal. That didn’t stop them from hitting the record button though.

“We want people to be our partners and to watch out for other riders,” the chief suggests. Tough, that’s your job, we don’t get paid to be heroes, the riders respond. The victim and Ngoy both boarded the train at the same North Philadelphia stop.

An affidavit filed in the case notes, “Ngoy sat next to the woman about a minute after he boarded, shortly after 9:15 p.m., and harassed her for about 40 minutes as she repeatedly pushed him away.” They have video evidence of “the man ripping the woman’s pants down just before 10 p.m.” After the transit employee’s report, “an officer waiting at the next station boarded the train.” When he did, he “saw what he believed was a criminal act occurring, ripped that man off of her and pulled him out onto the platform.”

Related Posts