Subpoena Issued for Election Supervisor after Video Evidence Emerges

Breaking News: Subpoena Issued for Election Supervisor after Video Evidence Emerges

A subpoena has been issued for an election supervisor in Fulton County, Georgia after video evidence emerged showing that, after election observers were told to go home, workers began moving suitcases to the tables where workers were running ballots through the tabulators.

On election night, it appeared that everything was running smoothly at the State Farm Arena in Fulton County, Georgia where the ballots were being counted. Then, all of a sudden, there were reports of a water main break in the facility, and election observers were sent home, believing that counting would stop.

Several news outlets reported on the water main break, including local outlet WVLT8, which reported that: “Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said.”

After the media and election observers left the ballot counting room, election observers began to pull suitcases out from under tables, wheeling them over to the ballot-counting tables.

Two of those workers were Ruby Freeman, and Fulton County Elections Supervisor Wandrea Shaye Moss, her daughter. In the video below, Freeman (in purple) and Moss (in a white jacket), along with several others, can be seen moving the suitcases out from under a table.


David Shafer, the chair of the Georgia Republican Party, tweeted about the concerning incident.

“Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m.,” Shafer wrote.

“No one disputes that Fulton County elections officials falsely announced that the counting of ballots would stop at 10:30 p.m. No one disputes that Fulton County elected officials unlawfully resumed the counting of ballots after our observers left the center,” a subsequent tweet read.

Frances Watson, chief investigator for Georgia’s SOS later tried to claim that workers and media left on their own, but curiously did not even attempt to refute the claim that counting continued after they left.

After the news broke, local attorney Paul Dzikowski sent a letter to the state through the Georgia Open Records Act requesting all information about the water main break. The only records he received were the text messages pictured below between a state worker and Atlanta Hawks Sr. Vice President Geoffrey Stiles.

In the message, Stiles openly admits that the so-called “water main break” was actually a “slow leak” that was “contained quickly” and was “highly exaggerated.”

Following an investigation of the incident, it was discovered that the “water main break” was actually just an overflowing urinal in the men’s bathroom.

Now, Wandrea Shaye Moss, the Fulton County Elections Supervisor, has been issued a subpoena.

In the subpoena, the Fulton County Superior Court is asking for a videotaped deposition, a thumb drive, and all electronic devices used to communicate by Shaye Moss from January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020.

Wandrea can be seen in another video sitting down and talking to her mother while she is processing absentee ballots:

Freeman even bragged about her election supervisor daughter “giving that look to employees,” in a post on social media.

What does “that look” mean? Was this incident pre-planned to give the corrupt election workers the ability to count ballots in secret? Will this subpoena actually produce anything worthwhile, or has the evidence already been destroyed? All we know for sure is that something illegal happened here, and hopefully Georgia will get to the bottom of it.

1 comment

Comments are closed.

Related Posts