Joe Biden is once again telling lies and trying to gaslight the American people. Blaming your opposition for exactly what you are doing is a typical Democrat tactic, but at this point it’s questionable whether Biden is doing it on purpose, or whether he’s just senile.
Biden is trying, and failing, to convince the American people that Donald Trump, his GOP allies, and a significant portion of GOP voters are the only ones who have ever questioned the results of an election in the history of the United States.
“In America, if you lose, you accept the results,” Biden said in a speech at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
Let’s see, has there ever been a time where Democrats didn’t “accept the results” when they lost?
These headlines might answer that question:
- “Clinton opens door to questioning legitimacy of 2016 election” – CNN, September 18, 2017
- “Experts Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States” – New York Mag/The Intelligencer, November 22, 2016
- “Hillary Clinton on Trump’s Election: ‘There Are Lots of Questions About Its Legitimacy'” – Mother Jones, November 17, 2017
- “Column: Was the 2016 election legitimate? It’s now definitely worth asking the question” – LA Times, July 28, 2018
- “One-third of Clinton supporters say Trump election is not legitimate, poll finds” – The Washington Post, November 13, 2016
- “Hacked or Not, Audit This Election (And All Future Ones)” – Wired, November 23, 2016
- “Still time for an election audit: Column” – USA Today, November 18, 2016
- “Why I Support An Election Audit, Even Though It’s Unlikely To Change The Outcome” – FiveThirtyEight, November 28, 2016
Not only did Hillary Clinton question the results of the 2016 election, most of the mainstream media did too. Some even called for audits, which Democrats and the media now vehemently oppose (sounds like they have nothing to hide, right?).
Beyond that, even Joe Biden questioned the results.
Kyle Becker, CEO of Becker News, shared this hypocrisy on Twitter, writing: “Remember, undermining confidence in elections is literally the worst threat to democracy since the ‘Civil War.’ Right, @POTUS?”
In Becker’s post, he shared an old tweet from Joe Biden, where he stated that “We need a President who will… take immediate steps to ensure the security of our elections.”
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) July 14, 2021
That’s a curious statement, considering the fact that Biden and the Democrats are now doing everything in their power to prevent any type of election security legislation from passing, telling lies about GOP legislation, and proposing laws that would actually make our elections less secure.
Of course, Biden won’t admit to his hypocrisy, his lies, or his gaslighting.
“You don’t call facts ‘fake’ and then try to bring down the American experiment just because you’re unhappy. That’s not statesmanship, that’s selfishness. That’s not democracy; it’s the denial of the right to vote,” Biden said in the same speech.
So, according to Joe Biden, questioning the results of the election is calling facts “fake,” and is “the denial of the right to vote.”
The funny thing is, Biden and the Democrats are proposing legislation that would make our elections less secure, thereby allowing illegal and fraudulent votes to cancel out legitimate ones. Isn’t that infringing on people’s right to vote?
Democrats have proposed legislation that would effectively eliminate voter ID laws in states, and unconstitutionally federalize elections. Yet, they are calling it “voting rights legislation.” What about states’ rights to control their own elections? What about the 80 percent of Americans who believe voter ID is necessary to ensure election integrity? The Democrats don’t care about voting rights, they care about making sure Republicans never win an election again.
“Peddlers of lies are threatening the very foundation of our country,” Biden said in his speech.
Now, this is the first thing that Biden is correct about. Peddlers of lies are threatening the very foundation of our country. But he’s wrong about who these “peddlers of lies” are.
Here are just a few of the common Democrat lies and contradictions:
- The 2016 election was fraudulent, but 2020 wasn’t fraudulent because our elections are secure
- Donald Trump is a Russian asset
- Babies aren’t human beings with rights
- Men can be women (and vice versa)
- Men have no biological advantage in sports
- Voter ID is wrong and racist but vaccine passports should be mandatory
- A cake baker has to bake a gay wedding cake even if it is against his religious views, but Facebook/Twitter/YouTube can ban conservatives because they are “private companies”
- Cubans are protesting about COVID, not freedom
The left’s lies are threatening the foundation of the United States, and our culture. Yet somehow, Republicans are the ones lying and destroying the country.
Will Joe Biden and the Democrats ever be held accountable for their lies and manipulation? Unfortunately, the answer is likely no.