Kindergartner Declared Dead TWICE In Bizarre Turn Of Events

Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza was excited to become a kindergartner just three months ago. Her dream was to be able to carry a cute and fun lunch box just like she saw in TikTok videos. The little girl had just turned three years old.

In a traumatic turn of events, Camila was pronounced dead, not once but twice! This is after doctors allegedly misdiagnosed her the first time, declaring that Camila was dead following a stomach bug.

The incredible incident took place at the Salinas de Hildalgo Community Hospital. The hospital is located in the state of San Luis Potosi, in central Mexico.

On August 17, Camila’s mother, Mary Jane Peralta, claims that Camila started showing signs of coming down with some kind of cold. The little girl started to exhibit symptoms including stomach ache, a fever, and vomiting. The mother decided to take the little girl to a pediatrician nearby the La Herradura neighborhood in the municipality of Villa de Ramos, where they currently live.

The pediatrician told Camila’s parents to take her to the community hospital. At the Basic Community Hospital of Salinas de Hidalgo, Camila was treated for dehydration and was prescribed paracetamol.

“I take her to the hospital, I went in with her and they take off her clothes, they put wet towels on her to lower her fever and the pulse oximeter on her finger. They sent me to ask for some suppositories, they put it in and that was it. After an hour they give her to me, they tell me that she is fine, they prescribed two sachets of serum and 30 drops of paracetamol,” says Mary.

Camila’s parents saw that her health had gotten worse in the few hours since the hospital visit. They brought her back to the hospital, where she was admitted between nine and ten o’clock in the evening and later pronounced dead.

“They took a long time to put oxygen on her. They didn’t put it on her because they couldn’t find her veins. Finally, a nurse-managed it.”

“Ten minutes later they had her with nothing and disconnected, I arrive and grab my baby. She still hugs me, I felt my girl’s strength. They take her away from me and tell me, ‘Let her rest in peace.'” Mary Said.

In a bizarre epiphany, Mary saw that the glass that covered Camila’s coffin had clouded over at her funeral. She was, however, persuaded by others that she was hallucinating. That was until Mary’s mother-in-law noticed that Camila’s eyes were moving. Family members then checked the child’s pulse and found that she was alive.

The child had a pulse of 35 beats per minute while in the ambulance. The family called an ambulance, which arrived at the intersection of the highway with El Mezquite. Once they arrived at Potos, despite the efforts of the doctors, the child was declared dead a second time.

The case is being investigated by law enforcement. It has been reported that an autopsy is underway, according to the General State Attorney, Jose Luis Ruiz.

Sources: Westernjournal, The-sun, Torontosun


Related Posts